Most people think of spinal conditions when they think of chiropractic care, only to treat spinal conditions, but also a wide variety of other conditions too. In addition to lower back, upper back and neck pain, some of what we regularly see are:
- Feet: Plantar Fasciitis Bunions Ankle Sprains Achilles tendinitis Metatarsalgia Flat Feet
- Lower Leg: Shin Splints Compartment Syndrome Calf Muscle Pulls/Tears
- Knee: Patellar pain Sprains Meniscus Injuries Iliotibial band syndrome Bursitis
- Thigh: Hamstring Pulls/Tears Quadricep Pulls/Tears Sciatica Groin Pulls/Tears (Dr. Fuller Only) Adductor Sprain
- Hip: Popping Hip Syndrome Piriformis Syndrome Labral Tears/Injuries Hip Impingement Hip pain
- Lower Back: Disc injury Disc herniation Disc Rupture Sciatica Pinched Nerve Facet Syndrome Pulled Muscle Lumbago
- Mid Back: Thoracic Sprain Rib ‘Out’ Rib pain Costosternal Pain
- Neck: Headaches (migraine, cluster, muscle tension, …) Neck pain Neck stiffness Pinched nerve
- Shoulder: Rotator Cuff Injury Bursitis Thoracic Outlet Syndrome Frozen Shoulder Shoulder Impingement Swimmers Shoulder AC Joint Sprain Labral Tears Bicipital Tendinitis
- Elbow: Tennis Elbow Golfers Elbow Medial Epicondylitis Lateral Epicondylitis Bursitis
- Wrist/Hand: Pain Pinching Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Weakness Stiffness Nerve Entrapment
If you are uncertain if I can help your situation, please call me and leave your phone and brief message and I will return your call in 24hrs.
If I cannot help you directly, I will work with you to find the best direction for your health.